As a workplace wellness company, you need to constantly plan your strategies and carry out extensive research. At the very first step, you will need to identify the preferable audience and then the ideal customers. But what happens next? Well, there are some important ways which you need to focus on, in order to gain a competitive advantage. In this article, we are going to talk about 6 crucial ways following which you can rise above other competitors.
- Differentiate from other competitors
If you are not different from what others are offering, then the chance of getting recognition and popularity is difficult. You need to think which wellness solutions are unique in your company and what makes you better than the rest. Differentiation can be achieved by several means. Therefore you will have to choose the right method and find out the uniqueness in your company and its services. Here are some important aspects which you can differentiate by comparing your company from others.
- Product Differentiation – one of the most important aspects of differentiation which includes reliability, performance or the consistency with which your company guarantees to offer its services.
- Service Differentiation – it includes the delivery, coaching or ease of access that comes with your company services.
- Relationship Differentiation – the points which need to be considered under this category are related to the credibility, communication and responsiveness of the company’s policies and services.
- Price Differentiation – it is one of the most vital methods of differentiation that you will have to follow. It includes the research of price by customer, quantity etc.
- You need to provide your ROI
What is the ROI? ROI simply means Return of Investment. It has been proved that ROI is created by following worksite wellness. But there are several companies which struggle to communicate ROI with their customers. However, when they understood the importance and impact of ROI more clearly, they reported higher sales in their companies. ROI is the most prominent in healthcare savings. ROI can improve the office culture, motivate employees, attract and maintain talent which results in even higher ROI.
- Take the help of technology to showcase unique products or programs
55*If you want to stand out of the crowd, you will have to take the help of technology. Use various mediums by which you can deliver your unique programs or proposals. Technology plays an important role in wellness solution products. You will need to maintain a clean, easily navigable online portal or dashboard where the customers can view all your services, products, objectives, schedule appointments etc.
They must be able to communicate with you and get access to all other important facilities provided by your workplace wellness company. Have a look at some important points that technology tackles effectively.
- Data integration – technology can help you to integrate data from various health apps, medical records and fitness wearables. You need to make sure that this data is absolutely secured and goes well with all the data privacy policies.
- Additional benefits – if you offer additional benefits to your customers then they will be more attracted to your company. Several add on services like online coaching, appointment reminders etc. are some brilliant features which makes your services more convenient to gain competitive advantage.
- Tailored wellness programs – you can use the health data that you derived from your customers and use them to provide customized programs. You need to determine a program suits the needs of which customers because there is no single plan that is perfect for all.
- You will have to be flexible
You need to make in that you are developing perfect wellness solutions that will help to accommodate the unique needs of the customers. To do this, you will have to identify the demands and needs of the customers. Once you know what your clients are looking for, you will be able to decrease last-minute pressure on your team to deliver the services.
In the midst of all these, you must not forget to rely on a backup plan. Make sure to create a system or prepare your team in such a way which will help to fulfil the demands of the clients without causing much difficulty. It may help to empower your team members to make decisions on their own versus consulting or waiting for their heads to suggest.
Allowing employees to create their own effective solutions will make turnaround time faster – and lessen the burden on your executives. With effective communication within your company, between you and the client, flexibility and customer satisfaction will come easily.
- You need to rely on competitive pricing
If you want to revamp your business, then you will have to rely significantly on competitive pricing. Experts say you don’t have to offer the cheapest price in the market. But if you are pricing your products and services on the higher side, make sure to prove their worth. There are several companies with high prices in their service but they are still very popular. This is because they provide the top quality service for the price they are asking.
You need to make sure that your products come with a positive review, endorsements by experts and easy availability. You need to make sure that the technology you are investing in is providing you with good returns. Waiting for something to work for a long time will not help you in any way. Instead, make sure to price your products competitively and work on a new set of strategies quickly.
- Provide with health coaching and care
Demonstrated programs which are offered by the wellness companies are always in high demand. This is because people are always in search of more interactive and engaging events that will help them in several ways. As online and live health coaching is becoming more popular, you need to make sure that you have experts and specialists in your company, who can provide with the same. It is a great way by which you can attract and retain more customers in the long run and take over your rivals.